Are you looking to be a part of team that makes the dream work?
HighRoad Solution is the leader in marketing software for associations. We focus on the implementation and integration of SaaS-based marketing automation platforms, as well as our cloud-based content marketing software applications.
Are you the ‘go to’ person when it comes to technology by your friends and family?
HighRoad Solution is looking for a Technical Project Manager to join our professional services organization. We are seeking an experienced task manager with a level of technical understanding. The ideal candidate can keep all project stakeholders accountable for deliverables and is experienced with technology from software development to implementation.
Are you a team-player that believes in “We Win, I Win”?
The Technical Project Manager will be responsible for helping new clients get onboarded to the marketing platform. They will prepare a detailed project plan to ensure the client has a successful adoption of the platform. Often the Technical Project Manager will be a liaison to collect statuses from various technical and non-technical stakeholders internally and externally.
Are you known as a versatile self-starter that focuses on results?
The Technical Project Manager is a client-facing role with a leading digital agency in a very niche space; and requires someone who enjoys working at a fast-pace and can flex to different situations. We are looking for someone with technical experience who is comfortable working directly with clients in a team environment to implement solutions. This role is highly visible within a growing team.
If you like to work with talented individuals, deliver value-added consulting to clients, creatively solve problems AND work from home, this might be the perfect fit for you!
1. Oversee projects to onboard clients to new marketing software applications over a 12 to 15 week period.
- Report to leadership weekly on project status for all scheduled projects.
- Act as the technical liaison and interface between HighRoad and the client for technical deliverables.
- Keep clients on task with onboarding homework and self-paced training to ensure they hit their target to adopt the marketing platform.
- Hold team members accountable for tasks and push team members to complete tasks on time.
- Lead kickoff of onboarding projects. Verbally present the project timeline and deliverables with a PowerPoint deck.
- Lead weekly status meetings with clients.
2. Manage the technical implementations with developers and business analysts to create integrations between marketing platforms and customer management systems.
3. Manage small scale projects that include updates and changes to already built integrated applications.
- Articulate the project deliverables and debrief the internal team.
- Create the overall project plan, develop the timeline and schedule tasks.
- Assess any gap between current and established expectations and actively works to close differences through either molding the business expectations or modifying the project objectives.
4. Handle internal projects for proprietary software and company initiatives.
5. Ensure effective change management occurs throughout the course of the project and manage all communication plans, training and documentation.
6. Collaborate with account managers, developers, and business analysts to scope and draft new statement of works as they are identified.
7. Share best practices and product knowledge with peers and novice team members.
8. Be the Asana Champion.
- Act as the scrum master and facilitate daily scrum meetings to get statuses from team members.
- Create Kanban boards in Asana for each sprint.
- Supervise the project backlog.
- Collaborate with leadership and team members to schedule projects.
- Identify opportunities to apply best practices as it relates to project management, HighRoad processes and Asana.
Knowledge and Skills :
- 3 - 5 years of hands-on experience managing technical projects
- Experience with Agile project management and JIRA or Asana project management software strongly preferred
- Experience with the software development lifecycle (SDLC) including project management methodology of Agile and Waterfall
- Experience with marketing automation and email marketing platforms a plus
- Strong and confident oral and written communications
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) to create client-facing reports and presentations
- Highly organized
- Speak and present with confidence in large boardroom settings
- Work collaboratively with diverse, multi-location teams in a fast-paced environment
- Elicit feedback from the client relating to the project implementation, end-user adoption, and satisfaction with the product during and after implementation
- Technical understanding of SQL queries, API development, XML, REST/JSON and WSDL interfaces, and web page development
- Practical experience with VB.NET, C# and SQL
- Proven proactive technical team leader and self-starter with the ability to drive decisions and consensus and to resolve issues
- Familiarity with technology and ability to pick up new solutions quickly.
- Results-oriented, excellent ability to utilize and manage the organization’s resources to achieve goals
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced evolving environment
- Self-motivated, will and able to assume additional responsibilities on short notice
- Ability to travel to client sites (approximately 10% travel)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Business Management, Marketing, Computer Information Systems or related field or equivalent work experience
- PMP Certification or Agile Certification a Plus
What can you expect?
- A company culture with the core values of:
- Be a leader
- Become your best self
- Collaborate to greatness
- Do what you love, love what you do
- Company paid health, dental, vision, short-term disability and group life insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Vacation & sick leave
- 9 paid holidays (including 2 floating holidays)
- Yearly company retreat
- Work from home
- Must be willing to travel up to 50%
HighRoad Solution is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, religion, color, marital status, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. Applicant must be legally authorized to work in the US, and not require sponsorship for an employment visa.