Are you looking to be a part of team that makes the dream work?
HighRoad Solution is looking for talented, motivated and skilled individuals to work collaboratively with associations to build, improve and use their martech stacks effectively.
Are you described as trusted advisor by your friends and family?
We are seeking a passionate and highly motivated individual to support Client Services and Business Development specifically in the area of current client retention for the company. Your primary responsibility will be to collaborate with an existing list of key accounts and maintain current partnerships and existing revenue allocated to each unique account.
Are you a team-player that believes in “We Win, I Win”?
The right person will have a proven track record related to key account management leveraging a trusted-relationship approach. This role will be expected to build and maintain a strong relationship with a multi-level, cross-functional group of contacts (executive sponsorship to project management) at each account. You will be the lead point of contact on new strategic initiatives and will run quarterly business reviews, along with the assigned client services team, within each account.
Are you known as a versatile self-starter that focuses on results?
The Strategic Account Manager will prospect and build new client relations within assigned accounts by making calls, written communication, attending events, performing product demonstrations and in-person presentations. You will be responsible and accountable for retaining your base of existing clients.
If you like to work with talented individuals, deliver value-added consulting to clients, creatively solve problems AND work from home, this might be the perfect fit for you!
- Execute the company’s account management strategy with the goal of retaining corporate clients that leverage HighRoad Solution software applications and services
- Target clients and expand the relationship of HighRoad Solution by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives and add strategic value to the account and ensure these major accounts do not turn to alternative competitive solution
- Serve as the link of communication between executive stakeholders at key clients and internal HRS teams
- Collaborate with the client services team to resolve any issues and problems faced by clients and remedy escalated complaints to maintain trust
- Play an integral part in generating new sales in the base that will solve pain points in existing accounts and turn into long-lasting relationships and increased profit for HighRoad Solution
- Update company CRM daily and prepare reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
- Create Statements of Work and/or estimates for new products, implementations or services
- Utilize available resources, and proactively create new resources to support HighRoad roadmap that is in place for the account
- Serves as a trusted advisor to the key contact between association clients and the HRS team
Knowledge and Skills:
- 5+ Years of relevant experience in consultative account management required
- 2+ Years of experience in solution-based account management required
- 1+ Years of email marketing and/or marketing automation experience required
- Experience in the association market is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) to create client-facing reports and presentations
- Platform and software experience with HubSpot, Bidsketch, and Asana is a plus
- Strong and confident oral and written communication skills including ability to persuasively and efficiently deliver presentations to executives
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and maximize resources to accomplish key account management retention and sales metrics and goals
- Eagerness to learn new software applications, demonstrate strategic thinking and have the initiative to understand account organizational structure as it relates to HighRoad roadmap and manage upsell opportunities
- Demonstrates autonomy and ability to move quickly in an ever-changing environment often without close supervision
- Solid business acumen skills; ability to understand and apply key financial and operational drivers affecting current clients and their business opportunities and adjust account management approach accordingly
- Demonstrates attention to detail, critical thinking and negotiation skills
- Ability to create, refine, and manage account management processes
- Consistently achieves results, demonstrating high performance, and challenging self and others to deliver results
- Demonstrates a desire to proactively help and serve associations and internal teams to meet their needs
- Works with others to deliver results, meaningfully contributing to the team and prioritizing client and team needs over individual needs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field, or equivalent experience in account management
What can you expect?
- A company culture with the core values of:
- Be a leader
- Become your best self
- Collaborate to greatness
- Do what you love, love what you do
- Company paid health, dental, vision, short-term disability and group life insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Vacation & sick leave
- 9 paid holidays (including 2 floating holidays)
- Yearly company retreat
- Work from home
- Must be willing to travel up to 50%
HighRoad Solution is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, religion, color, marital status, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. Applicant must be legally authorized to work in the US, and not require sponsorship for an employment visa.